HeaIth and fitness has become one of the largest and most lucrative industries in the world. With increasingly staggering numbers in unemployment and economical turmoil, people are seeking opportunity, as well as emotional comfort in the field of sports and fitness. Continued efforts to bridge between science and application have made it possible for anybody with a passion for human body and movement to pursue a career in this industry. We are living in an era that is highlighted with a burning desire for CREATION. This becomes infinitely possible when we combine mind and body.
As a result, Fibers Training Institute (FTI) was established in January 2012 as a benchmark for fitness education and training resources for health and fitness practitioners in Egypt and the Middle East. At FTI, we are committed to providing only the highest standard of fitness education. Courses and workshops offered through FTI are unique, comprehensive, and scientifically synchronized allowing individuals who come to us for guidance to acquire the self confidence and foundational skills needed in order to proceed, and more importantly SUCCEED in the health and fitness industry.
Fitness has evolved into a HOLISTIC practice, thus integrating training concepts from a wide collection of disciplines. Yoga, martial arts, bodybuilding, weightlifting, athletics, extreme sports, and the moving arts are finally uniting under one ceiling to bring us a comprehensive training approach that merges MIND, BODY and SPIRIT. FTI promotes this avant-garde training philosophy by offering certification courses and fitness education workshops that introduce training concepts that go beyond the conventional. We encourage our students to think outside the box, to continuously challenge old school mentality, but more importantly, to function in more of an integrative, as opposed to isolative conduct.
- In-House Training Program: Continuing educatio for our Fitness Department. We teach our Fitness Professionals to interpret Kinesiology - the science of human movement - and to build training progra clients accordingly.
- Education Clinics for our members on various health and fitness topics that promote healthy living.
- Training on top of the line fitness equipment:
FTI provides instructor training for Fibers Club on Queenax and CrossCore. Both innovative training tools are based on suspension and bodyweight training concepts, and our duty at FTI is to ensure that every instructor that will go on to teach a class is equipped with all the necessary knowledge required to instruct in a safe and effective manner.
- Internationally accredited certification courses with guided exam preparation and monitored exam conditions that produce credible and skilled Fitness ProfessionaIs.
- Nationally accredited certification courses that prepare individuals for our international certification courses.
- Regular workshops on various health and fitness topics such as Rehabilitation and Reconditioning, Training for Sports Performance, Pregnancy and Exercise, Nutrition, Hydration and Supplementation.
- Corporate Wellness Program: Applicable counseling techniques that teach individuals to adopt a healthier lifestyle in the workforce, thereby improving productivity and employee satisfaction.
These are just a few of the programs that we offer at FTI. Ultimately, our mission is to inspire and guide individuals that want to be actively involved in health and fitness, whether in a professional or personal environment. We believe that education is one of the most fundamental stepping-stones en route to a healthy and happy life, and that together we can make the world a fitter planet, one body at a time.